Pages

August 18, 2009

¡Viva El Taco!

I don't think I'm alone when I say that any day is a good day for tacos. Actually, I am certain that there is a large contingent of taco fans in this town and boy am I grateful because that means there are endless places (aside from trucks) to find cheap and delicious tacos. And for some reason, Monday-Wednesday is where it's at. When someone finds a Taco Thursday, let me know. I'll be there. 

1108 N. Flores Street, West Hollywood
118 Entrada Drive, Santa Monica
Monday Margarita Madness: $3 margaritas
Taco Tuesdays: All-you-can-eat tacos for $7.95

5946 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood
Mission Mondays: $1 tacos, $4 Tecate & Dos Equis

826 N. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles
Enchilada Mondays & Wednesdays: $6-8 enchiladas
Taco Tuesdays: $2 tacos

6541 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles
Margarita Mondays: $5 margaritas
Taco Tuesdays: $2 for two tacos

4326 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles
Monday Taco Night: $1-2 tacos 

831 S. La Brea Ave., Los Angeles
Taco Wednesdays: $1 tacos

Don Antonio's
11755 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles
Taco Wednesdays: $1 tacos

1 comment:

  1. you're making me hungry for mexican. we don't have authentic and delicious mexican in my area, great seafood, but not mexican. so i do long for it now and then. i lived in colorado for 2 years and loved the options for mexican there :)

    ReplyDelete