Pages

October 20, 2011

Monkey Find: Neest

Japanese designers + Scandinavian influence + French store= Neest. Once I came upon this petit online and brick and mortar shop, I marked in on my list for when I'm in France over the holidays. Something about the back-to-basics but with rich materials approach by contributing artisans makes you want to jump through the screen and peruse about. Their blog, chalk-full of sweet cat photos, other little must-sees in Paris, plus ways to incorporate Neest offerings into your decor, is simply swell. Check it out here. neest

2 comments:

  1. love the blog!

    http://siljeohlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of these designs! And I'll be in france in december/january, so i'm definitely going to make a note of this post! Thanks for sharing :). xx.

    ReplyDelete