Pages

January 3, 2011

Counting the Years

I especially like to start a new year off in order. I like numbers. Counting things. Adding things. Grouping them together. Ian sent me Things Organized Neatly once after a sorting headspin from watching Hoarders. So nothing could help me more than signing up today for Daytum. A chance to look at time or stuff or the stupid things no one cares about in perfectly simple graph form?! My kind of fun. If you aren't convinced, just look at what Nicholas Felton, the mastermind behind Daytum, did by collecting the data of his life. He came up with a positively curious mix of compilation and construction marking each moment of a year. Think you can't read 475676 pages in 2011? You might surprise yourself.
ar05_01
ar06_04
ar05_02
ar08_03

No comments:

Post a Comment