Pages

April 22, 2010

Plant Food

While I wish we celebrated Earth Year, or Earth Decade or plain and simply just celebrated the Earth every day, I will settle on just Earth Day (for now). What I don't want to settle on, however, is keeping it green in the kitchen just on occasion; rather, I'm working towards cooking organic and being conscientious all of the time. As you know, our little tummies are connected to the the land, the air, the animals, the planet--all of it-- and by eating organic and locally, you make your green impact big and your body happy. And in the land of farmers markets how easy is it to be an eco-friendly California foodie? Just look at some of these local (from my favorite green shop The Green Life) and online offerings right at your reach. Happy Earth Day (every day)!

Green Chef


No comments:

Post a Comment