Pages

October 16, 2009

The Birdhouse

It's Friday again. Where does the time go? So last Sunday, on my trip to the craft store for my soon-approaching wedding fete, I remembered that I have long wanted to build a birdhouse. Look, I didn't say I would put the damn thing up (...doesn't a tea hording problem and lots of pets make me crazy enough?), I just said I wanted to get tactile and build something. Plus, it's fall. Birds are coming our way. Anyway, wouldn't you know it, there were two sweet young boys with a cart filled with stuff to build their own mini sparrow abodes. It's a sign. I'm building one! Want to become a nerdy bird with me? See the birdhouses below (including the famed Los Angeles architect J.R. Davidson-inspired box) and check out this article from ShelterPop.

1 comment: